Having Trouble Understanding the Reasoning Behind Obama's 23 Executive Orders? This Should Help
January 16th, 2013
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
Note: Because, right now, our multi-billion dollar federal programs are completely irrelevant would be the valid presumption.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
Note: Because a total and complete invasion of each citizen's privacy is and always has been the overall goal.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
Note: Because, by cutting the states off from Federal funds, if total compliance is not achieved, delivering private information becomes the mother of all incentives.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
Note: Because the Attorney General's office did an absolute bang-up job of searching out and finding Mexican drug cartel criminals and simultaneously delivering assault weapons into their hands.
5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
Note: Because seizing first and asking the salient questions later is so much easier and more efficient than waiting around for those silly search warrants and the like.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
Note: Because snitchery is a requisite central tenet of running an imperial statist government.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
Note: Because, without centralized statist propaganda, what's the blasted point?
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
Note: Because forced compliance always comes before a mandate.
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
Note: Because the state's assignation of blame and the picking of a responsible target is an essential element in any successful campaign aimed against individual responsibility.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
Note: Because 27,000 blacked-out pages and executive privilege of redacted information proved central in finding out absolutely nothing from the last DOJ gun investigation.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
Note: Because the US doesn't have enough Left-Wing Federal Czars as it is?
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
Note: Because the taking out of a bad guy with a gun by an on-site good guy with a gun is just too easy and far too inexpensive.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
Note: Because the President's cities of Chicago and DC don't have the worst gun murder crime rates for no reason.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
Note: Because the CDC doesn't have enough to do and has proven itself well beyond effective in halting the flu epidemic that's raging throughout America this year.
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
Note: Because both criminals and the mentally ill need safety input and proper training so that they don't accidentally shoot the people they are trying to kill.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
Note: Because turning your doctor and the health industry into highly educated world class snitches was one of the central goals of Obamacare in the first place.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
Note: Because that Doctor-Patient confidentiality thingy should only be available to politicans and government bureaucrats who have far too much to hide anyway.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
Note: Because local school systems could do it for a third of the cost while not integrating federal oversight.
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
Note: Because professional organization and institutions of higher learning simply don't have the brainpower and need bureaucratic help.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
Note: Because the widespread fraud in Medicaid simply isn't taking enough money out of state governments as it is.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
Note: Because this was one particularly vague rule was the singular grand purpose of all of this in the first place; never let a crisis go to waste.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.